Brand MU Day
    • Categories
    • Recent
    • Tags
    • Popular
    • Users
    • Groups
    • Register
    • Login
    1. Home
    2. nobody
    3. Posts
    N Offline
    • Profile
    • Following 0
    • Followers 0
    • Topics 0
    • Posts 11
    • Groups 0

    Posts

    Recent Best Controversial
    • RE: Liberation Drama!?

      @Kestrel said:

      @nobody said:
      I’m not going to keep engaging because I haven’t MUSHed in a long time, and only hop on now and then to chat with a couple friends who don’t use Discord.

      This is always an odd thing to say while choosing to engage, on a seemingly anonymous account that only posts about one particular game.

      No dog in this race, don’t eat seafood, but I know fish when I smell it.

      That’s a fair thing to say. I played on Lib 3+ years ago and hadn’t MU*'d in a while since, but still check this place out now and then. I saw the activity in a thread about a game I used to play on so I commented about how only now saying any of this after getting banned reads more sour grapes than actual abuse. If you look back in the thread a bit, a number of people agree with it not being abuse, so it’s not like I’m even saying anything new.

      Additionally, not wanting to engage with someone who, per previous posts on the topic, doesn’t take no for an answer and won’t let things go is just a general ‘too old for this shit’ disinterest in participating in that kind of argument, not some secret agenda.

      but absolutely a fair call out.

      posted in Rough and Rowdy
      N
      nobody
    • RE: Liberation Drama!?

      so you get banned from a game and then start writing up paragraphs on paragraphs about how they’re totally plagiarizing you and stealing your work and chatgpting everything.

      I haven’t played there in ages but I got curious after reading, so I hopped on to look and-

      The full post is about 5x longer that the section you cut it into, doesn’t ping as LLM written on any of the detectors, and, a bit more significantly considering the timing of your post, the bbpost and all of this happened 4 months ago.

      This reads more like sour grapes than anything else.

      It’s ok to be upset about a game, but it’s important to remember that this is a pretend world of darkness game where we play creatures of the night. Take a breath, go outside, do something else with your time. Don’t spiral, just move on. Or, you seem to have strong opinions and a grasp of the lore, start your own game.

      There’s only like 2 active ones right now- see if you can garner an audience.

      Just advice- I’m not going to keep engaging because I haven’t MUSHed in a long time, and only hop on now and then to chat with a couple friends who don’t use Discord. Take the advice or don’t.

      posted in Rough and Rowdy
      N
      nobody
    • RE: Liberation MUSH

      I mean are we talking connotation or denotation here?

      posted in Rough and Rowdy
      N
      nobody
    • RE: Liberation MUSH

      @MisterBoring

      No?

      posted in Rough and Rowdy
      N
      nobody
    • RE: Liberation MUSH

      @MisterBoring

      He was staff - he ran WtA, but has never read any of the books and players complained until he was removed. He offered to take over Mage, then boosted a couple of players while ignoring everyone else, and players complained and… he got removed… and then he was sorta vaguely background staff, running his ‘PC’ (the father or son or something of his previous PC, whose entire purpose was to get revenge for that PC’s death) like it was a staff bit by gaslighting and lying to people.

      And eventually I guess he was asked to fully step down and transfer control.

      But the instigating event of his hissy fit was him being asked to step down from staff. So he definitely was staff.

      posted in Rough and Rowdy
      N
      nobody
    • RE: Liberation MUSH

      I agree with Pacha, Sundance’s overarching theme has been putting drama from other games aside and it fostered a solid game for a long time. That Polk can’t even operate within an environment of blanket amnesty for past drama is on Polk, and literally no one else.

      posted in Rough and Rowdy
      N
      nobody
    • RE: Liberation MUSH

      @Polk

      You shut it down in the middle of a conversation where you attempting to gaslight Public was being cleared up and addressed. There’s a huge difference between an hour of planned downtime and what you did.

      But please keep posting through it. This is fantastic.

      posted in Rough and Rowdy
      N
      nobody
    • RE: Liberation MUSH

      @Hinotori

      They don’t have one, to try and keep this sort of drama from happening. It worked for a while but then this kid just couldn’t resist kicking over a sandcastle.

      posted in Rough and Rowdy
      N
      nobody
    • RE: Liberation MUSH

      Not for lack of trying on your part.

      posted in Rough and Rowdy
      N
      nobody
    • RE: Liberation MUSH

      @Polk

      It blows over. For Liberation.

      This is gonna follow you for a loooong time lmao. This is like a mid 00’s era self own by a man child. I’m frankly in awe.

      posted in Rough and Rowdy
      N
      nobody
    • RE: Liberation MUSH

      I’m actually sorta glad the guy who has been banned from juuust about every single mush hes ever logged onto has shown his colors here as well.

      If we can just get him removed from moderator of the MUSH discord the hobby might finally be free of one more absolute prick who should never have any power over anything.

      Not glad this happened, it’s obviously a little hissy fit, and it’s going to negatively impact a bunch of people. But glad it’s at least most likely over now.

      posted in Rough and Rowdy
      N
      nobody