Brand MU Day
    • Categories
    • Recent
    • Tags
    • Popular
    • Users
    • Groups
    • Register
    • Login

    LF various WoD/CofD people over the years

    Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Pals and Playlists
    12 Posts 5 Posters 2.3k Views
    Loading More Posts
    • Oldest to Newest
    • Newest to Oldest
    • Most Votes
    Reply
    • Reply as topic
    Log in to reply
    This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
    • R Offline
      Redbird @catzilla
      last edited by

      @catzilla

      Rafael here from NOLA!

      catzillaC 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 1
      • catzillaC Offline
        catzilla @Redbird
        last edited by

        @Redbird Awesome to see you! I enjoyed your creepy and gross (in the best of ways) infected (I think that’s the right term?) mortal!

        I was Seven the pyrokinetic mortal!

        R 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
        • R Offline
          Redbird @catzilla
          last edited by

          @catzilla Yeah! He was Infected.

          He was a lot of fun to play. I remember Seven!

          I miss games with a strong and accepted M+ presence.

          1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 1
          • CygnusC Offline
            Cygnus
            last edited by

            I remember when Isrieal went into torpor and I watched her cat. That cat showed up in many later scenes and became something of a touchstone for my character. Good times 🙂

            catzillaC 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
            • catzillaC Offline
              catzilla @Cygnus
              last edited by

              @Cygnus Maybe it was a different Isrieal. The one I’m looking for was a Changeling. 🙂

              CygnusC 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
              • CygnusC Offline
                Cygnus @catzilla
                last edited by

                @catzilla I misunderstood, I thought this was your played-by list. I also played with Isrieal, iirc that changeling was originally a vampire on a game before the concept was reworked.

                1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                • catzillaC Offline
                  catzilla
                  last edited by

                  If you were “Harmony” on the Discord RP ‘Shadows on the Strip’ would love to RP with you again!

                  1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                  • catzillaC Offline
                    catzilla
                    last edited by

                    More to add after doing a little strolling down memory lane:

                    Descent MUX (a NWOD post-apoc game)
                    Jason
                    Dume
                    Casamir
                    Zoe

                    1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 1
                    • N Offline
                      Nerdvana
                      last edited by

                      I was on FC as Dani, not on your list but hello anyway. 🙂

                      catzillaC 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                      • catzillaC Offline
                        catzilla @Nerdvana
                        last edited by

                        @Nerdvana I remember Dani! I can’t remember how much we played together but I had a Fae-Touched with a little rat companion. I remember she won a big summer competition by letting everyone else fight while she just raced to the finish line or something. 😄

                        1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0

                        Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                        Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                        With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                        Register Login
                        • First post
                          Last post