Brand MU Day
    • Categories
    • Recent
    • Tags
    • Popular
    • Users
    • Groups
    • Register
    • Login
    1. Home
    2. junipersky
    3. Posts
    juniperskyJ Offline
    • Profile
    • Following 0
    • Followers 1
    • Topics 14
    • Posts 639
    • Groups 2

    Posts

    Recent Best Controversial
    • RE: RL Peeves

      JUST TAKE YOUR GOD DAMN MEDICINE CHILD!!

      posted in No Escape from Reality
      juniperskyJ
      junipersky
    • Useful Apps

      What apps do you have that honestly make your life easier?

      What made me think of this:
      I downloaded Rocket Money a month ago because I was stressing after a few large purchases that took a bite out of our savings. I did the free trial and having the little AI tell me my finances were fine as long as I kept those purchases to every few years was super reassuring. Then I let it lapse, but brought it back a month later because I missed talking to the AI. It has helped me craft a better budget and lay out for my husband some of his poor purchases.

      It legitimately also found a second Disney+ account we were paying for. Husband thought he had cancled it when he got the Hulu+, ESPN, Disney+ bundle.

      posted in No Escape from Reality
      juniperskyJ
      junipersky
    • RE: Liberation Drama!?

      Clarification is @gashlycrumb the person that was banned from the game in question or did I miss a plot point point?

      He is not, plot point was missed!

      posted in Rough and Rowdy
      juniperskyJ
      junipersky
    • RE: FAT BEAR WEEK 2026

      Took me a dozen refreshes and an hour, but I got my votes in!

      909, WOW

      posted in No Escape from Reality
      juniperskyJ
      junipersky
    • RE: Liberation Drama!?

      @voiceinthevoid

      Geeze, we are all supposed to be petty and not nuanced.

      Well said.

      posted in Rough and Rowdy
      juniperskyJ
      junipersky
    • RE: FAT BEAR WEEK 2026

      @MisterBoring

      No, screw you, I VOTE MY OWN WAY.

      (please know this was said in the most joking way possible)

      posted in No Escape from Reality
      juniperskyJ
      junipersky
    • RE: Children NPCs, yay or nay?

      @MisterBoring

      Rofl

      posted in Game Gab
      juniperskyJ
      junipersky
    • RE: Children NPCs, yay or nay?

      I may also have had a super skewed feeling towards children since I started on Ansible and other than a SUPER SMALL handful of staff-run Adult teacher/administrators every single PC was between 5-12 because it was battle school.

      posted in Game Gab
      juniperskyJ
      junipersky
    • RE: Haven

      @Yam

      Live and learn young one.

      posted in Rough and Rowdy
      juniperskyJ
      junipersky
    • RE: Children NPCs, yay or nay?

      I like children in games. I don’t want EVERYTHING to be about them, but I like them. I even PCed a kid or two that was once an NPC when they came of age.

      posted in Game Gab
      juniperskyJ
      junipersky
    • RE: Real life happy

      The final appeal to the Supreme Court of the state was denied. Child is officially free for adoption.

      posted in No Escape from Reality
      juniperskyJ
      junipersky
    • RE: Arx

      I refuse to belive any future that doesn’t have Norwood and Pimsley reincarnation and went on buddy cop adventures where no one can figure how how the heck the pair of them are friends but they are still tight AF.

      posted in Game Gab
      juniperskyJ
      junipersky
    • RE: Celebrities We've Lost 2026 Edition

      @Testament 1000010626.jpg

      posted in No Escape from Reality
      juniperskyJ
      junipersky
    • RE: RL Peeves

      Yes, absolutely, celebrate we hit 92.5% on the performance framework (the rest of the district is 64% or below).

      And in the same breath tell us to stop doing everything we were doing. Yup. That makes sense.

      posted in No Escape from Reality
      juniperskyJ
      junipersky
    • RE: 8/4 Upgrades

      @pavel
      Next you will ask to ban yourself geeze! 😉

      posted in Comments & Feedback
      juniperskyJ
      junipersky
    • RE: MU Peeves Thread

      @howyadoin

      I freaking loved when Norwood came into contact with new stuff. Him trying to keep his composure while freaking out made me happy.

      posted in Rough and Rowdy
      juniperskyJ
      junipersky
    • RE: Real life happy

      I just showed child the Tom Holland/Zendaya lip sync battle. She died.

      posted in No Escape from Reality
      juniperskyJ
      junipersky
    • RE: 8/4 Upgrades

      I did go and edit most of their things because they are nonsense.

      posted in Comments & Feedback
      juniperskyJ
      junipersky
    • RE: Banned A10 Rockwell

      And they are gone forever now.

      Edit: Our troll would be appaled I decided gender neutral is better.

      posted in Announcements
      juniperskyJ
      junipersky
    • Banned A10 Rockwell

      A10 Rockwell has been temporarily (pending admin discussion) banned for 24 hours for offensive posts.

      posted in Announcements
      juniperskyJ
      junipersky