Posts
-
RE: AI In Poses
“you can use a lil to tidy your grammar :)”
I’d rather RP with a person with the worst speller/grammar than AI.
I still think about a person I played with 10-15 years ago who had terrible spelling and odd grammar sometimes but they drove plot and were fun to RP with.
Agree. Half the time, my brain doesn’t even register other people’s errors because we’re having fun.
-
RE: Arx
@Apos Was Flopsy the white rabbit ever able to fulfill his dream of kill all humans?
Oh boy did he ever get to chase his fluffy, hateful dreams. He came up in conversation the other day when discussing examples of relatively minor figures that went on to ascend to malevolent demigodhood in the new larger polytheism.

-
RE: Arx
ngl, 10/10 would play Norwood again.
a rose by any other name would smell as sweet
-
RE: Arx
It’s canonically the same game world, if warped by the passage of ages and catastrophic events, though I am trying to write it so it should not require any knowledge of Arx 1.
Do the actions of any of the PCs in Arx 1 directly connect to said catastrophic events?
It’s all Dawn’s fault.
Too soon.
-
RE: GIF Button Broken
@Pavel said in GIF Button Broken:
@MisterBoring But one can still add gifs with the image link button. Less handy dandy more clunky monkey, but it’s an option!
@Tez never gonna beat the new clunky monkey allegations
-
RE: MU Peeves Thread
@Ominous said in MU Peeves Thread:
@spiriferida For L&L, really play up the politics, intrigue, animosity between rival families, and management aspects to the level that no one has time to knock boots on screen.
Demand characters have so many administrative skills, they become virtually unfuckable.
-
RE: MU Peeves Thread
@Yam tbh, I can see not knowing whether someone “new” has been playing for two weeks or even a month. I barely perceive the passage of time in real life, let alone pretend life. Characters are created and idle reaped all in darkness.
-
RE: MU Peeves Thread
@Kestrel lol I assure you, credulity remains unstrained indubitably. The second response just had the whiff of there being some kind of new and interesting sex rule
that was being broken ??? instead of like… a normal ass rule like not creeping on someone with an undisclosed alt. That’s all. -
RE: MU Peeves Thread
@howyadoin You right. My bad. Maintain your privacy on this one, peace. The compliance stuff set off my alarm bells.
-
RE: MU Peeves Thread
@howyadoin Yeah and now it’s coming off as super weird and at least a little bit shady without at least some further context. Best of luck, though.
-
RE: MU Peeves Thread
@howyadoin said in MU Peeves Thread:
@catzilla Blatantly lied OOC about compliance with a game policy others were trying to enforce to convince them it was okay to fuck.
What’s the game’s ts policy? And how are they uh, enforcing compliance?
-
RE: Real Life Struggles/Support/Vent
On the tail end of catching, spay/neutering, and medicating ~10 non-feral cats that our aunt left behind loose on a family property. Really, really tragic circumstances, both in the awful conditions that she had been living in — conditions our parents, aunts and uncles were aware of and didn’t intervene in, which has been difficult to come to terms with — and the state of these animals. They’ve all been treated and paired off for fostering, with one special case still scheduled for surgery. Trail cams up to catch sight of any stragglers. Jesus fucking christ, what a dark chapter to come out of. Wish 2026 was offering time to deflate, but I guess that’s not the vibe.
-
RE: Neon Protocol
@bear_necessities That’s fucking nuts.
I always side eye when game admin use new handles with no history in the community. Not a crime in itself, and I get there might be logic behind that sometimes. But def contributes to a certain level of shadiness, especially in context with stuff like this.
-
RE: Neon Protocol
@bear_necessities baking in romantic threads between staff alt and roster, and centralizing staff alt to plot, is reminiscent of that Neitherlands admin
-
RE: MU Peeves Thread
@RightMeow said in MU Peeves Thread:
I am not actively on a game (sigh) however, I don’t see the harm in mid-scene skill raises. Most of those scenes, you are fighting an NPC. If it’s PvP, well who’s to say someone didn’t skill up just before entering the scene? Isn’t that basically the same? If you earned the XP when you spend it shouldn’t really matter. Or maybe I’m just not seeing why it does matter. What does it hurt or what does it do? Maybe I’m just not understanding the issue.
I can kinda see this being bigger deal in PvP settings, especially if you can see other PC sheets. Best of luck on those games, wherever they are.

