Brand MU Day
    • Categories
    • Recent
    • Tags
    • Popular
    • Users
    • Groups
    • Register
    • Login

    Arx

    Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Game Gab
    174 Posts 37 Posters 16.2k Views 1 Watching
    Loading More Posts
    • Oldest to Newest
    • Newest to Oldest
    • Most Votes
    Reply
    • Reply as topic
    Log in to reply
    This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
    • AposA Offline
      Apos @hellfrog
      last edited by

      @hellfrog said:

      So who is the Blood Patriarch, and can he be my boyfriend

      You don’t want that. Nobody wants that. Trust.

      @dvoraen

      I actually don’t recall if this got asked (and I have nfc what to look for if the answer exists), but how does it work that <things> got chomped and then the culprit got what happened to them. I mean that in a “does that particular notion have to be refilled by a successor” or is it more “VACANCY: THIS MANY FOLKS” who may or may not have the same “portfolio” so to speak.

      So that one I won’t get into, as fun as it would be to talk about it. I’m gonna keep to things that would greet people immediately on the way in or be very clear just from reading things that would be mostly common knowledge to characters, and the metaphysics around things like that and the circumstances could be considerably deeper, and in some cases run into some character secrets.

      D O 2 Replies Last reply Reply Quote 5
      • D Offline
        dvoraen @Apos
        last edited by

        @Apos said:

        @hellfrog said:

        So who is the Blood Patriarch, and can he be my boyfriend

        You don’t want that. Nobody wants that. Trust.

        @dvoraen

        I actually don’t recall if this got asked (and I have nfc what to look for if the answer exists), but how does it work that <things> got chomped and then the culprit got what happened to them. I mean that in a “does that particular notion have to be refilled by a successor” or is it more “VACANCY: THIS MANY FOLKS” who may or may not have the same “portfolio” so to speak.

        So that one I won’t get into, as fun as it would be to talk about it. I’m gonna keep to things that would greet people immediately on the way in or be very clear just from reading things that would be mostly common knowledge to characters, and the metaphysics around things like that and the circumstances could be considerably deeper, and in some cases run into some character secrets.

        Fair! I was mostly curious because of some of your AMA answers that hinted at option a (successors) as well as that doozy about not-David Bowie killing a certain somebody who was put in timeout in Eurus.

        1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
        • O Offline
          Ominous @Apos
          last edited by

          @Apos said:

          @hellfrog said:

          So who is the Blood Patriarch, and can he be my boyfriend

          You don’t want that. Nobody wants that. Trust.

          alt text

          Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

          O 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 3
          • O Offline
            Ominous @Ominous
            last edited by

            Though, I am remiss in not pointing out that he is considered a fantastic lover even though he has no genitals.

            Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

            D 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 5
            • ArtemisA Offline
              Artemis
              last edited by

              just came here to say I AM VERY EXCITED FOR THIS AAAAAAAAAASDOFUAOSIUDIOCUASERWER

              1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 3
              • D Offline
                dvoraen @Ominous
                last edited by

                @Ominous I just want to know what this references, because I am having a complete brainfart.

                O 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 1
                • O Offline
                  Ominous @dvoraen
                  last edited by

                  @dvoraen Baron Afanas from the What We Do in the Shadows series.

                  Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

                  1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 2
                  • H Offline
                    howyadoin
                    last edited by

                    https://play.arxgame.org/ —> 502 error

                    R.I.P. OG Arx!

                    1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 4
                    • AposA Offline
                      Apos
                      last edited by

                      That was actually just a linode restart. Leaving it up probably until we launch, mostly because it’s convenient as I double check very very niche bits of lore for consistency.

                      1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 1
                      • JennkrystJ Offline
                        Jennkryst @Apos
                        last edited by

                        @Apos said:

                        Might notice I have not mentioned any half-species, and that gets into a much deeper lore topic deserving of its own pace.

                        Monster-Fucker Faction confirmed.

                        @MisterBoring said:

                        archaeologist type character

                        *Arxaeologist

                        Mummy Pun? MUMMY PUN!
                        She/her

                        1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 1

                        Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                        Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                        With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                        Register Login
                        • First post
                          Last post