Brand MU Day
    • Categories
    • Recent
    • Tags
    • Popular
    • Users
    • Groups
    • Register
    • Login
    1. Home
    2. Meg
    3. Posts
    MegM Offline
    • Profile
    • Following 0
    • Followers 0
    • Topics 12
    • Posts 401
    • Groups 1

    Posts

    Recent Best Controversial
    • RE: Reise: Looking For

      @Rucket Yeah. It’s a MU* but built on its own engine. Kind of like Castle Marrach if you ever played back in the day, but not in a browser.

      It lets me give interactive elements, too. Right click menus to interact with other players, screens to view the dragon you bred, a crafting window where you can paint to apply your item colors, etc.

      posted in Helping Hands
      MegM
      Meg
    • Reise: Looking For

      Ok, I am just posting this here to start advertising for things. It’s going to be a bit out but I want to have people picked if they are interested in advance.

      I am looking for six Storytellers for the game I am making. The good:

      • Input on the ground floor on lore, as collaboratively as you like (contribute lots! contribute little! whatever you want; there will be a framework provided).
      • I would like if you are willing to be the first faction heads when the game goes to beta (also put this in con).
      • Crunchy systems! Cooking, foraging, crafting, magic, map editing, fun things.
      • L&L for those of us that like it.

      The bad:

      • The game will not be playable on iPad/iPhone/any mobile device.
      • It’s going to be a Steam game; we aren’t running telnet.
      • AI has been used to help code, with everything reviewed by a (mostly) real coder; all artwork is paid for (or will be by beta) and all player-presented text is handwritten.

      Please DM me; we can set up a time so you can see what I am working on if you want and we can discuss things.

      (mods, can you just move my looking for artists post in here so I don’t clutter up the boards? Or don’t, see if I care.)

      posted in Helping Hands
      MegM
      Meg
    • RE: FAT BEAR WEEK 2026

      Polls messed up today for anyone else? Trying to get my votes in, but I have like, google forms and they are the polls from yesterday.

      posted in No Escape from Reality
      MegM
      Meg
    • RE: Looking for Artists

      @Pavel I think bobsledding happens on ice.

      posted in Helping Hands
      MegM
      Meg
    • RE: Looking for Artists

      @Pavel uhm, no. Sorry, that is unhelpful but I don’t know enough about art. D&D style? But I need line art that can be programmatically colored.

      posted in Helping Hands
      MegM
      Meg
    • RE: Looking for Artists

      @Gashlycrumb Just created one for this request. 🙂 [email protected]

      posted in Helping Hands
      MegM
      Meg
    • Looking for Artists

      Hey guys, I am looking for artists willing to take commissions for a free-to-play game I am just starting to noodle on and thought I would throw it in here for you guys first before I start crawling in other places.

      I will pay! The artwork that I am looking for would be line-art of dragons, so far, and some map artwork. I would need permission, obviously, to use the artwork in my game (and re-use it for each dragon object).

      Not opposed to keeping a small watermark in the game for credit, but nothing distracting.

      If this is something you’d be interested in doing, please reach out to discuss prices with the extent of what I am looking for.

      posted in Helping Hands
      MegM
      Meg
    • RE: FAT BEAR WEEK 2026

      Backpack or Bucky the Bully, I think, for me. Or 910.

      So many good choices though.

      posted in No Escape from Reality
      MegM
      Meg
    • RE: The SA In Games Thread (Good Luck)

      @Tez I figured that out right after I posted, but now I think it’s funnier never to know.

      Sorry, I don’t understand and I can’t read.

      posted in Rough and Rowdy
      MegM
      Meg
    • RE: The SA In Games Thread (Good Luck)

      Quick someone tell me what CVC is and why I should care about this new term. I am not making any apology for any of this.

      My preferred term is playfighty.

      posted in Rough and Rowdy
      MegM
      Meg
    • RE: What's up with the two Age of Heroes games?

      My first MU* was a very heavily OC-centered X-Men game. I enjoyed it very much. There was a theme, things happened to progress things. People died, there was lasting impact to player choices that wasn’t dictated by ‘well they wouldn’t do this in the comics’.

      But this was like-- whew boy, two decades ago almost.

      posted in Rough and Rowdy
      MegM
      Meg
    • RE: What's up with the two Age of Heroes games?

      @helvetica because you don’t want to make choices and deny people their favorite characters!*

      • i will take this back if someone proves that there is some form of perma-death that happened either on HAM or on these successors. like, actually dead. no one gets to play that character again.

      ** yes i am taking big jumps to my land of conclusion. get out of my tollbooth.

      posted in Rough and Rowdy
      MegM
      Meg
    • RE: What's up with the two Age of Heroes games?

      @helvetica said in What's up with the two Age of Heroes games?:

      Anyway, I do miss the originality of OC-centered superhero games that were going for a couple years. I love marvel comics/x-men verse, but these everything-and-the-kitchen-sink mu*s…~

      yeah, even if i did rp, you’d never catch me on the ‘fuck it let’s have gotham and new york city in the same MU*’ game. it bothers me, because canonically, batman and tony stark exist in entirely different worlds.

      and my brain just doesn’t jive with the kind of fuckery you have to do to make the games exist, nevermind powerscaling issues.

      no offense if you like them, but i’d rather sleep on a hot pillow.

      posted in Rough and Rowdy
      MegM
      Meg
    • RE: What's up with the two Age of Heroes games?

      @Colette said in What's up with the two Age of Heroes games?:

      Because it makes me laugh.

      fuck guys

      everyone take a shot.

      posted in Rough and Rowdy
      MegM
      Meg
    • RE: What's up with the two Age of Heroes games?

      @Colette i said what i said. you gonna come at me with sass for telling the truth, gonna have to take it.

      Honestly, you’re doing yourself and your side no favors strolling in and ‘asking questions’ and then retreating behind ‘it was only a question!’ about shit that happened a millenia ago in a different world while when you do allude to something, it all can’t be spilled because of privacy!! While arguing again, about mostly shit other people have told you.

      Like, this is solid advice. Either let those people come defend themselves, or defend whatever staffing decisions you have made, but don’t defend other people unless you know something and can affirm one way or another with it. Otherwise you just are being weak and ineffectual.

      posted in Rough and Rowdy
      MegM
      Meg
    • RE: What's up with the two Age of Heroes games?

      @Colette said in What's up with the two Age of Heroes games?:

      No. Private communications between players and staff should remain private.

      Then don’t fucking vague post, my dude. If it should remain private, why are you bringing it up here? Like, get a life. Go post on Facebook about your neighbor.

      posted in Rough and Rowdy
      MegM
      Meg
    • RE: When is the last time you played?

      Hey guys, I don’t RP anymore. In case you guys didn’t know that.

      (Sorry to the pern game I tried and fell off of. It sounded fun but it’s hard now to play. Not because of anything in specific, just because I’m so cool.)

      posted in Game Gab
      MegM
      Meg
    • RE: What's up with the two Age of Heroes games?

      @Colette said in What's up with the two Age of Heroes games?:

      Didn’t he rather publicly quit staffing on UH over the behavior of some of the other staff? That doesn’t seem like the best way to protect its rep. Before my time though.

      Hey, if you weren’t there to see it/read it, maybe don’t trot it out as evidence of anything?

      I was there. I know the deep lore. The game was already kind of going down in flames when he did it, only after being like, ‘i can change him, guys, everything else about him is good except the abuse’ at us.

      Instead, maybe drop the spicy gossip you do got that you alluded too. Or stop alluding to spicy gossip you’re not willing to drop; it makes you less credible when you vague post something without following up.

      posted in Rough and Rowdy
      MegM
      Meg
    • RE: Discussion: On Dragon Wings

      i grabbed t’mas off the roster. he looked fun. anyone who wants to play adjacent to me, hmu. (as a child?? or a wingrider?)

      posted in Game Gab
      MegM
      Meg
    • RE: Discussion: On Dragon Wings

      @aestivus if only I had follow through!

      Sorry did not mean to derail this. I think what you guys are doing is great. I may actually try to play, because dragon fighting 🙂 maybe it will encourage me to do my school work while RPing instead of playing video games. I can pretend I am a teen again, back in college (because I am back in college classes).

      Roleplay on roleplay.

      posted in Game Gab
      MegM
      Meg